yesterday I came across a very nasty problem…. i was working on a Survey application which at end has to display a Ajax based chart… every thing was completed but during testing if you are clicking on same option again and again nothing is happening it was showing the same old records… but changing the option was fixing the problem….after doing some Google i found that IE caches every Get call…..
i tried to replace the Get call with Post but woo! it was working fine locally but on webserver it was giving error…..
during all this research i came across a very nice BLOG
with some fine working solutions posted on Davis’ Blog…